Sunday, June 27, 2004

Blabbering

So I've finally caught on the bandwagon myself.
I never realized blogging could be such a stress reliever. There are many a times when I wanna talk to someone and there's no one available. But I need not worry anymore. Blogging is here to my rescue. Infact, now I understand why people blog. Everyone needs someone to talk to and with blogging, you can write your thoughts without the fear of being judged.
Hmm...so there's my profound moment of the day ! :)

But anyways...this blog is going to be generally about me and my life. Since I do not have tonnes of friends that I can talk to, I look forward to blogging away and reading "your" comments, so please do comment on my blogs. Let me know where I'm going wrong or anything else you'd like to share :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home