Monday, July 23, 2007

Best Friend

I know what the problem is.....

Everyone has a somebody. Be it a best friend, a sister or a brother, as a fall-back. This is the person who will laugh at their jokes, be ready to go to a club or a movie with them, back them up in case an argument rises etc. You know what i'm saying.

But I do not have such a person.

My best friend is too busy with her boyfriend, or other friends or work or her life.
She will never laugh at my jokes.
She will never back me up in an argument with other friends. She'll always take their side.
She never wants to go for a movie even.
Never ever ready to listen to any problem I might have. Will shrug it off as a figment of my imagination.

I do all the above for her. I can tell from the way she sounds or acts, if she's having a bad day.

Like I told someone, I must have done something really bad to deserve such friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home