Wednesday, July 14, 2004

It's my B'day

Yea, so it's my b'day today. :)

I'm happy and sad at the same time.
I'm gratefuly to God for giving me all that I have. But at the same time, i'm sad...not coz I'm another year older. Age doesn't bother me a bit.
I am bothered by the fact that it's 11am and the only people who have wished me so far are my family. I know it's still very early, but for my friends, I remained awake till 12 midnite just so I could be one of the first to wish all the best for their b'days.
oh well.
I took a little break while writing this. Jet Li finally called at 11:30pm. I had called her earlier yesterday but she never picked up. These days, she's adopted a new style. She does not pick up her phone. I can call and leave countless messages no matter how urgent they are, but she will not pick up. She'll call back or text msg me back, only when she wants to. Ofcourse, the only explanation given is, that she was busy. I wish I would get that busy.
So today, when she called, I told her it's my day and if she's not willing to give any explanations as to what really is going on, then I'm not interested. YEA RIGHT. I wish i had the guts to say that. I'm not scared of her, but I am scared of losing my only friend. She just called me on my cell and I didn't pick up. The work phone has no caller ID, so if she calls I have to pick up. But atleast today, i'm gonna giver her a taste of her own medicine. Not pick up my cell. only if she calls atleast 1000 times....nah...10 would do. :p nah...am sure i'll break at 2.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Restless said...

Thanks !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home